St. Mary's Surgeons Utilize Advanced Technology & Techniques
Surgeons utilize advanced technology and techniques to provide you the best of care. Common surgeries performed are:
- Laparoscopic appendectomy: a procedure for removal of the appendix.
- Laparoscopic gallbladder removal: a procedure using minimally invasive techniques for removal of the gall bladder.
- Laparoscopic bariatric (weight loss) surgery: a procedure using minimally invasive techniques to make the stomach smaller to enhance weight loss.
- Colon surgery: procedures use both minimally invasive and traditional techniques to treat diseases of the colon.
- Laparoscopic nissen: a procedure that uses minimally invasive techniques to treat esophageal reflux disease.
- Hernia repair: procedures utilize minimally invasive and traditional techniques to treat inguinal hernias.
- Breast surgery: procedures include removal of lumps (biopsy) and breast removal.