St. Mary's Physical Therapy Services
Physical therapy is a service that helps to improve function and movement while decreasing pain. Our therapists:
- Provide management of acute or chronic pain, desensitization and sensory re-education following nerve injury or trauma.
- Design and implement exercise programs to increase motion, coordination and/or strength.
- Assess and recommend bracing or supports for prevention or corrections of injury.
- Provide training and conditioning in exercise, transfers, mobility and daily life skills.
- Promote restoration of musculo-skeletal stability, function, strength, movement, pain management and physical fitness.
- Provide a full repertoire of physical modalities, manual therapy skills and therapeutic exercise and aquatic therapy.
Contact St. Mary’s Washington Square Rehab (812) 485-5200 to speak to one of our physical therapy staff.