Subspecialty Clinic - Center for Children
For Referring Physicians - Subspecialty Clinic - Center for Children
To refer a patient to the Center for Children, please call 812.485.7425 or 877.589.9858.
St. Mary's Center for Children meets the special medical needs of Tri-State children and their families. This comprehensive Center offers access to a number of pediatric sub-specialty services for local and regional physicians and their patients close to home.
- Neurodevelopment and Genetics - Emphasis on children with birth defects, genetic disorders, autism and other developmental disorders.
- Neurology - Emphasis on children with seizures/epilepsy, neurological disorders, migraine headaches, Tourette Syndrome, tic disorders and muscle diseases. The Center for Children Pediatric Neurologist reads all pediatric EEG's for St. Mary's.
- Urology - Emphasis on children with hydronephrosis, urinary reflux, recurrent UTI's, bedwetting and genital abnormalities. Antenatal patients are also seen.
- Pulmonology - Emphasis on children with asthma, cystic fibrosis, chronic lung disease and trach dependency. PFT's performed by an on-site Respiratory Therapist.
- Gastroenterology - Emphasis on children with reflux, constipation, inflammatory bowel disease and malabsorption syndromes.
- Sleep Medicine - Emphasis on children with obstructive sleep apnea, central apnea and other sleep disorders. On-site sleep studies performed.
- Psychology - Evaluation and treatment of children on the autism spectrum and related conditions (e.g. sleep, neurology, feeding, GI). General pediatric psychology services for children ages 2-17, with an emphasis on using empirically-based practices. Pediatric psychology consultation/liaison service for children hospitalized on St. Mary's inpatient pediatric unit with a traumatic injury, new diagnosis or chronic medical condition.